Thursday, December 04, 2008

Two New Images of Jesse

These were taken on Thanksgiving Day at my Dad's house in Springfield, MO. I love the deep reds of this room and thought that Jesse's milky white skin might look nice in there. Plus it was beautiful, warm day and the light was amazing.


I think I like the vertical one better because it gives you more of a sense of place - there's more of the room visible. Plus, I like his gesture - his fist propping himself up on the bed. But I'm still mulling it over - I like the horizontal one too.

These were taken with my digital camera. I can't help but imagine how much more detail I would get with my 4x5 camera. I just bought a Schneider 210 mm lens and I'm really itching to use it! Only 11 more days of grading and teaching left for me - then maybe I can focus more time on my own work. I can't wait!

No comments: