Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Solo Show opens in 2 weeks

If you want to preview the exhibition, you can check Woman Made Gallery's website: click here

I'll be dropping off my work this Sunday. Getting excited and... okay slightly nervous, about the big day.


Portrait Photography Showcase - TOMORROW!

This is also the last week of my After School Matters program at Wells High School. We will have our final showcase tomorrow. Yesterday we mounted prints, combined the text from student journaling with the photographs, and assembled portfolios. I think we are ready to go!



I just love all of these kids... so glad to have the experience of working with them. But I'm also looking forward to a little more "me" time after this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I look forward to your show! I'm glad to see that you included the pic of Jesse. I think that as the series progresses, you do a nice job of showing the female gaze.