Friday, October 09, 2009


Upcoming Events - Around the Coyote Fall Festival, and Mirando Al Sur at Woman Made Gallery - October 16-18

This is a busy month! But then again, October is Chicago Artists Month. Next weekend I will be super duper busy. I have 2 art opening events, plus I'm shooting an event for someone else, and I have tickets to see MeShell Ndegeocello at the Oldtown School of Folk Music! Whew! Trying to catch my breath in preparation...

So the first event I want to announce is:

Foto-op Collective has a booth at Around the Coyote Fall Festival and we will be displaying works by our members: Nicole Wingate, Gwynne Johnson, Mark Marano, and myself. Please stop by and say hello! If you haven't been to Around the Coyote before, it is quite an event featuring some amazing works by local and national emerging artists. Here's the info:

Venues
1817 W Division St
Visual Art (this is where Foto-op will be located, booth #1)
1287 N Milwaukee Ave Theatre, Performance, and SlideLuck PotShow!
1275 N Milwaukee Ave
Visual Arts
1240 N Milwaukee Ave
Video and New Media by LiveBox
1238-40 N Ashland Ave Visual Arts

Hours
Opening Party Friday, October 16
All venues open: 7:00pm to 11pm, Special Evening Lounge Hours at Blue Coral Sushi from 9-11pm
Saturday, October 17
all venues open from noon to 10pm
Sunday, October 18
all venues open from noon to 6pm


The 2nd event I want announce is:

Opening reception Friday Oct. 16th, 6-9 pm.
Exhibition runs from Oct. 16 - Nov. 12 2009

I have one of my very favorite images from my de Pavones series in this show. This exhibit is also featuring works by fellow Foto-op member Gwynne Johnson! Not to be missed!

No comments: