Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Choices
On a side note, I was beginning to feel a sore throat coming on, so I began to prepare some tea made by one of my favorite tea companies, Traditional Medicinals. As I waited for the tea kettle's whistle, I noticed the little note printed on the tag of the teabag. The words just screamed out at me (see above photo). It's so true - the choices YOU make, even the little teeny ones, can create change. In fact, they probably have a more serious effect than you may realize. And it seems to me that it is a conscious and continual effort to make choices that create the change you want in the world, the choices that fight against maintaining the status quo.

Are you recycling? You should. Click here to find a recycling drop-off location in Chicago. There really is no good reason to throw away so much of the stuff you buy.

Are you listening to, reading, viewing and/or supporting works by women? No? You should.

YOUR CHOICES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. It is definitely the little things that add up.

dulcy said...

Absolutely!