Monday, January 26, 2009

SOLO EXHIBITION!!

So I was offered a solo exhibition at Woman Made Gallery here in Chicago! I have been in a couple of group shows at the gallery. The gallery director Beate Minkovski and the gallery coordinator Amy Galpin thought that my Intimate Distance photographs would compliment an upcoming group exhibition entitled, The Emotional Body. I couldn't agree more, since I was considering submitting works for the group exhibition!

Woman Made is such a great gallery space. They have an upper floor where they usually install the group shows and works for the artisan gallery. They also have a lower floor where they install solo exhibitions. My work will be in the rear space on the lower level.

Below is a map of the space where my work will be installed. You can click on the image for a larger view.

The exhibition will run from May 1 - June 11 2009. The opening will be Friday May 1 from 6-9 pm. I'll send out reminders when the date gets closer. Yay!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll go...kidding. Congrats!

Jason Reblando said...

Way to go, Lily! Congratulations!

Lily Mayfield said...

Thanks!

dulcy said...

Lily,

Wow! That is wonderful! Maybe we can get up there at some point during your show.

xo
dulcy

Lily Mayfield said...

That would be great Dulcy!